The Sisters Grimm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sisters Grimm

In a town where fairy tale creatures are trapped, they live among the oblivious humans. some even wish to destroy The Grimms, and be free of this spell...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem Child's Charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbey Road
Admin
Abbey Road

Problem Child's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Problem Child's Charries   Problem Child's Charries Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Name:Sabrina Grimm
Physical Description: Long Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Description:Nice, but doesn't really trust the Everafters...looks out for her younger sister a lot.
Pets:
Rp Example:

I walked in and sat down, reading 100 ways to cook dragon. Hey, it might come in handy one day...
Any Extra notes:

Last edited by Problem Child on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sistersgrimm.rpg-board.net
Abbey Road
Admin
Abbey Road

PostSubject: Re: Problem Child's Charries   Problem Child's Charries Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Name:Little Red Riding Hood
Physical Description: A Little girl, wearing a red cape with a hood and usually has a sadistic grin on her face, one that you would never normally see on a little girl.

Description: Kidnaps people, trying to rebuild her family. Draws pictures of the family she once had. Is insane. Likes to ride Jabberwockys and is part of the Scarlet Hand.
Pets: JABBERWOCKY (A.K.A Kitty)
Story: Little Red Riding Hood
Rp Example:

I rode on my Kitty. I was starting to get a bit tired, but that didn't matter. I had finally found my mommy and daddy! Now, all I needed was my granny and puppy, and my whole family would be complete again...
Any Extra notes:

Last edited by Starry on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbey Road
Admin
Abbey Road

PostSubject: Matilda Anderson-LEFT-   Problem Child's Charries Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Name: Matilda Anderson-LEFT-
Hair:Long, black.
Eyes: Blue
Height: tall
Description: Gentle, quiet, shy. Is good at getting information from people and documenting things.
Pets:none
Rp example:

I arrived in the town of Ferryport landing, where I had heard there were a lot of Everafters. I couldn't wait to document some things. My dad always said that my great-great-great-great grandfather would be proud of all the magical happenings I had documented, but I wanted to find more out...
Any Extra Notes:

is the great-great-great-great granddaughter of Hans Christian Anderson, who documented many events that happened with the Everafters.

Last edited by Starry on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbey Road
Admin
Abbey Road

PostSubject: Bellatrix, Princess of death   Problem Child's Charries Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Name: Bellatrix, Princess of death (and fire on a smaller level)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red (sometimes black when she's feeling sadder)
Height: Tall
Description: Usually makes people who she is with sad or in a bad mood. Tries to be happy, but usually her version of happy is different from other's.
Pets:Nope
Rp example:

I walked through the halls. Each person I passed in the hall's expression changed from whatever it was before to sad.
Any Extra Notes:

Lives With The Royal Family But isn't really blood related to them.
VAMPIRE

Here's another pic of her
Problem Child's Charries Dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Child's Charries   Problem Child's Charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Child's Charries
Page 1 of 1